free leads

follow button

Share

BlogDash

My custom gifts at Zazzle


These works are for sale in print as well as original 25% of funds raised are forwarded to help with research My agent number 3358771

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Beautiful Anna

This portrait of Anna is a pastel drawing done with Faber castell pencil, This drawing was done for students in Sydney, I was doing the drawing for them and they copied the drawing, Anna is an Irish lass living in Cornwall with my wife's brother Keith, they live in the quaint little town of Redruth hope they and you like the drawing.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Will, Tanks for the comment it is appreciated. Kind regards Brian

      Delete
  2. Hola, Buen dibujo
    Gracias por seguirme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hanna, Thanks for the great comment I appreciate it. Kind regards Brian

      Delete