free leads

follow button

Share

BlogDash

My custom gifts at Zazzle


These works are for sale in print as well as original 25% of funds raised are forwarded to help with research My agent number 3358771

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Beautiful Blue-winged Kookaburra

The Blue-winged Kookaburra is a rather large kingfisher, that lives in the northern areas of Australia and the southern regions of New Guinea, I think of all the Kookaburras it is far prettier than any of the others and a little smaller than the others, this one I came across on a trip to Darwin, the medium I have used to draw this Kookaburra is Pastel I hope you like it.

25% of funds from the sale of my art is donated to Cancer research, you can purchase my art in print formate or as originals, the prints are on canvas with archival inks, all purchases can be paid for through Paypal
A4 Prints AU$155.00 + Postage
A3 Prints AU$205.00 + Postage

2 comments:

  1. Well done! The detail on this bird are amazing. Pastel isn't that easy to detail. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog - I have enjoyed reading your tips...

    ReplyDelete