free leads

follow button

Share

BlogDash

My custom gifts at Zazzle


These works are for sale in print as well as original 25% of funds raised are forwarded to help with research My agent number 3358771

Monday, September 17, 2012

Whirly Whirly

I was sat on the veranda painting one day when this whirly cam through the bottom paddock, It looked like it was coming straight for my veranda, but when it got to the end of my paddock it turned into my neighbour's paddock and took out his shed and then just stopped, this is what I could see that day.

25% Of funds from the sale of my art is donated to Cancer research, you can purchase my art in print format or as originals, the prints are on canvas with archival inks, all purchases can be paid for through PayPal.
A4 Prints au$155.00 + Postage
A3 Prints au$205.00 + Postage    

No comments:

Post a Comment