free leads

follow button

Share

BlogDash

My custom gifts at Zazzle


These works are for sale in print as well as original 25% of funds raised are forwarded to help with research My agent number 3358771

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Beautiful Sulawesi girl


This piece of fine art called Sulawesi girl was painted in oils
Young Windy came to stay with our friend who is a school teacher at the high school, she stayed for one year even though it did not seem like a year, she was a fine ambassador for her country impeccable manners and all ways happy with a great smile, I was really happy when she agreed to site for me to paint her portrait, I always do a few detailed sketches of my subject before painting them, no matter what the subject is an animal or human, the painting of Windy was finished in 12 weeks and it went into the BMW ball at the Goldcoast and sold for $9.500 to raise money for the Cancer Council of Queensland.

No comments:

Post a Comment