free leads

follow button

Share

BlogDash

My custom gifts at Zazzle


These works are for sale in print as well as original 25% of funds raised are forwarded to help with research My agent number 3358771

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Magnificent Wedge-tailed Eagle

One day on my way home from Bundaberg, I saw in the distance a big wedge-tailed eagle ripping meat from a dead Kangaroo. As I got closer I could see he was very big in fact he was enormous, he did not seem to be one bit worried about me so I was able to stop on the side of the road and do some sketches of him, I was lucky to have my Derwent pencils and sketch pad in the car but no camera not happy, but I was able to get time to do a good sketch before he decided to leave, that was quite a sight to see him run down the road to get airborne he was magnificent, I am going to do a painting of him in flight soon.
This painting in acrylic is for sale at $1,250.00 US   Prints are available on archival canvas for $155.00 US for A4 width 21cm x height 29cm. Or $205.00 US for A3 width 29 x height 42cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment