free leads

follow button

Share

BlogDash

My custom gifts at Zazzle


These works are for sale in print as well as original 25% of funds raised are forwarded to help with research My agent number 3358771

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sleepy Koala


Koala some times called Koala bear but incorrectly, the Koala is a small slow tree-dwelling marsupial native to eastern Australia, having a stout body, thick grey-brown fur with a pale underside, large rounded furry ears, a leathery nose, strong claws, and a vestigial tail: it feeds largely on the leaves of certain eucalypts and is the faunal emblem of Queensland.  The original is for sale at $1,000.00,  Like all my works of art there are prints available in A4 size at $155.00 0r A3 size at $205.00 and 25% of profits from any of my art sold on this site or on my web site go to Cancer Council.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Ana, Thanks for the great comment I appreciate it very much. Kind regards Brian

      Delete
  2. Furry ears of the Koala rally looking so good and it has amazing stout body all things it has, they are looking awesome, final art is looking great.

    Canvas Art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin, Thank you very much for the really excellent comment, it pleases me to know that you like the painting. Kind regards Brian

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed all your animal images. Especially this Koala. Such different animals from what we see here in Pennsylvania. I also enjoyed your descriptions of the images you paint... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria, I am very pleased to see that you have taken the time to read my blog as well as look at the paintings I appreciate your comment very much. Kind regards Brian

      Delete