free leads

follow button

Share

BlogDash

My custom gifts at Zazzle


These works are for sale in print as well as original 25% of funds raised are forwarded to help with research My agent number 3358771

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dingos

I first saw dingos on Fraser island you can get to the island from Harvey bay on a ferry, anyway, the two dingos in my sketch was drawn at the Strzelecki Desert, I had been on a little road trip from Sydney, I put up my camp just inside the Strzelecki not far from Mount Hopeless, and then started exploring I was not looking for anything in particular just looking, after 4 days I was sitting down sketching some scenery I had been there about 2 hours when I looked up and saw just 50 meters away from two dingos on a small rise which gave me the vision for this sketch, they did not stay long they were gone before I could get a pencil.
This drawing is for sale at $600,00 US + postage,  Prints are available on archival canvas for $155.00 US for A4 width 21cm x height 29cm. Or $205.00 US for A3 width 29 x height 42cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment