free leads

follow button

Share

BlogDash

My custom gifts at Zazzle


These works are for sale in print as well as original 25% of funds raised are forwarded to help with research My agent number 3358771

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Magnificent Hummingbird

                                                                     Sold                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 This painting in acrylic was done from sketches made when I was in the USA for a few weeks many years ago, I was down very close to the Mexican border in Corpus Christi and Laredo I had a great two weeks, But I enjoyed the journey back to Europe in my Grandfathers yacht I loved sailing, I had just forgotten all about the sketches of this little hummingbird and when I found them I just had to paint this beautiful hummingbird hope you all like this painting.
This painting in Acrylic is for sale at $1,250.00  + postage,   Prints are available on archival canvas for $155.00 US for A4 width 21cm x height 29cm. Or $205.00 US for A3 width 29 x height 42cm.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Brian!! Thanks for the comment on my blog...it has been a few years since I've blogged...too many connection issues. You are very talented...love your Hummer art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi spookydragonfly, Thanks for such a great comment I appreciate it very much. Kind regards Brian

      Delete
  2. Hi Brian...this is beautiful! I love your work...thank you for stopping by and 'liking' my Art by Connie Baten page. I look forward to seeing your work and having you share mine also! :-) Thank you again! Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie, Thanks for such a excellent comment I appreciate it very much, I will have a look at your page and share hope you will return the favour. Kind regards Brian

      Delete